- 1b. You must have an e-mail address, a recently updated browser (Safari-Mozilla-Microsoft Explorer) for ordering so you can easily use all the features on the page.
- 1c. General terms of sale must be checked online by the customer before completing the purchase process. With the box just to the left of the “SEND ORDER” button, the customer is deemed to have read and accepted the general terms of sale. By clicking on the “COMPLETE ORDER” button, the customer confirms the online order and accepts entirely and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and agrees that no other terms and conditions for the purchase will be in writing with the Seller (referred to as “Seller”). Prior to the completion of the purchase, the customer may correct and modify any personal data (name, address, etc.) provided.
- 1e. The contract is deemed to be settled at the place where the seller’s headquarters are located. Unless the seller is prevented from performing this contract due to events beyond his control, the seller undertakes to supply the products ordered by the customer after payment of the final price by the customer.
- 1f. In the event of unavailability of the product you purchased due to non-availability or non-updating of the online store, you will be refunded the purchase amount to a bank account which you must send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1g. If the shipping details you filled in the order form are incorrect and are used to send your order so the shipment cannot be delivered to you then you will be charged for the shipping costs and the remaining amount of the purchase is credited to a bank account which you must send by email to email@example.com.
- 1h. Product prices are those listed on the page, include VAT. and can be changed without any notice.
- 2a. The retail prices of the products (referred to as “retail price”) appearing on the website are offered in euro. The site clearly lists retail prices for each product, including VAT. . The total purchase price (referred to as “final price”) will consist of the sum of the retail price, VAT. and the cost of dispatching and delivering the products from couriers and / or shippers hired by the seller. The customer acknowledges that he knows that by confirming the purchase order he will be obliged to pay the final price once the order is confirmed by the seller. Shipping costs are included and specified in the final price and, unless otherwise specified and by the prohibition of special offers offered occasionally by the seller, are charged to the customer. The customer will be notified of the final price before being asked to confirm the order by clicking the “SEND ORDER” button.
- 2b. If the products are to be delivered outside the European Union (EU), the customer may be subject to import duties and taxes, they will be collected when the products reach their destination. Any charges for customs clearance and / or any taxes that are charged shall be charged to the customer only. The customer is asked to contact the local customs office for the necessary information. The customer is considered to be the importer of the products and must therefore comply with all relevant national laws and regulations of the country in which the products are delivered.
- 2c. Despite the seller’s best efforts, a product (s) on the website may be incorrect. Upon reception of the order, the seller will verify pricing before payment. If the actual retail price, that is the price the seller has decided to charge for a particular product, is higher than the retail price displayed on the website, the seller will contact the customer to inquire whether the customer wants to buy the product at the right retail price. If the actual retail price is lower than the retail price on the website, only the smallest amount will be charged and the product will be delivered.
3. AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS
- 3a. The seller will make every effort to keep the site as up-to-date as possible about the availability of the products and check the availability of the selected product (s). The customer explicitly acknowledges the seller’s choice to only partially confirm the order, but it may happen that some or all of the selected products ordered by the customer are not available. In this case, the contract will be concluded, only for the product (s) that are actually available,and confirmed.
- 3b. If any or all of the ordered products are not available, regardless of whether the customer’s order has already been confirmed, the seller will contact the customer without delay and only the available products will be delivered. The retail price for non-available products is refunded and restored to the customer’s credit card or to a bank account specified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If all products are not available, the seller returns and / or restores shipping charges.
4. PAYMENT METHOD
PAYMENT METHOD Without prejudice to the seller’s rights to allow and apply other payment methods in the future, in order to offer an even higher level of service to the users of the site, the customer acknowledges and accepts that they can only pay:
- a) Via Visa or MasterCard credit card. The purchase amount is deducted from the balance available to the customer at the time the order is confirmed by the Seller and will then be charged when the order is dispatched. Please note that during the payment process by Visa, MasterCard, the bank may require a PIN or password to be entered at the time of payment. If this PIN or password is not known to the client, he / she is required to contact his / her bank.
5. DELIVERY METHOD
- 5a. The seller will deliver the products, which have been ordered by the customer and confirmed by the seller, to the customer at the address given by the customer in the purchase order, by courier and / or shipper hired by the seller. Delivery will take place immediately after the seller has paid the final price as stated in the confirmation e-mail sent to the customer and in any case, if payment of the final price is received within 30 (thirty) days of the date of receipt of the customer’s confirmation email.
- 5b. Incase of absence of the customer when delivering the goods, the courier or the shipper will leave a notice with details to contact the courier or the shipper to agree on a second delivery.
- 5c. Upon delivery of the products, the customer verifies that the packaging and the product or products are intact and that the delivered products correspond to the product indicated in the order confirmation. The customer must also immediately report any tampering or damage to the packaging and the product (s). The customer is asked to inform the seller of any problems with the delivery service of the products in order for the seller to improve the quality control of the services provided directly and / or through third parties.
- 5d. MOMPSO, in cooperation with ACS Courier, offers special reduced rates to all of Greece. Delivery time:
- Region of Attica next working day
- Other land and island destinations 1-4 business days
See the board below in order to check the cost by weight for Greece.
Shipment’s Weight Cost 0-1,9 kg 5.00 € 2-4,9 kg 7.00 € 5-6,9 kg 9.00 € 7-14,9 kg 15.00 € 15-20 kg 20.00 €
- To Cyprus via EMS, DHL is in 3-4 business days (0-30 kg 19,90 €)
Europe/ Estimated Delivery Time: DHL Express 3-5 working days (0-3 kg 19,90€/ 3-31 kg 39,90€)
Locations over the world/ Estimated Delivery Time: by DHL Express/ ELTA Courier 5-10 working days. (0-5,9 kg 29.90€ / 6-11,9 kg 49.90€/ 12-17,9 kg 69.90€ / 18-24 kg 89.90€)
- Shipping to Greece for purchases of over 50 euros free of charge with ELTA courier or ACS depending on the size of the shipment.
Shipping to Europe for purchases over 219 euros free of charge with DHL or DPD.
For any additional information, please email email@example.com or call us at +302103230670 daily at 10:00-17:00, except Sundays.
- Region of Attica next working day
5e. In cases of inaccessible destinations where the delivery of the goods cannot be done at home or during the delivery attempt, the recipient was not found at the place of delivery, the delivery should be made by the buyer to the nearest ELTA courier or ACS store.
6. Order tracking
- 6a. To check easily where is your parcel, just link to the following page Order Tracking.
Select the shipping agency, in which your parcel is transported, insert the voucher number you have received in your email and press the button “search”.
- To easily track your parcel and learn about its delivery, just go to the following pages and enter the voucher number we sent you by e-mail depending on the shipping method:
- 6b. For Shipments with DHL: https://www.dhl.gr/exp-el/express/tracking.html
- 6c. For Shipments with ΕΛΤΑ courier: https://www.elta-courier.gr/search
- 6d. For Shipments with ACS Courier: https://www.acscourier.net/el/track-and-trace-
- 6e. For Shipments with DPD: https://www.dpd.com/tracking
- 6f. For Shipments with EMS:https://www.ems.post/en/global-network/tracking
- 6g. For any additional information please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 2103230670 10: 00-17: 00 Monday – Saturday.
7. RESTRICTIONS OF LIABILITY
- 7a. The seller assumes no liability for the delay or non-delivery of the products due to force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or omissions, earthquakes, floods or other similar events.
- 7b. The seller will not be liable to the customer except for deliberate intent or gross negligence due to lack of availability or malfunctions related to the use of the internet that is beyond the seller’s control.
- 7c. The seller will not be liable to any party or third party for damages, losses and costs incurred due to non-compliance with the provisions of the contract for the reasons stated in the “Restrictions of Liability” and the Customer is only entitled to a refund of the amount paid.
- 7d. The seller assumes no liability for the fraudulent, illegal or unauthorized use of credit cards or other payment methods by third parties, provided that he demonstrates that he has taken all possible precautions according to best practices and experience at the time of purchase and has relied in ordinary attention.
- 7e. he seller assumes no liability for the incorrect issuing of accounting and tax documents and for delays and / or unsuccessful deliveries, or for any additional costs incurred by the customer due to false, incorrect or imaginary data provided by the customer.
- 7f. The seller is not responsible, except for deliberate intent or gross negligence, for the unavailability of any product.
8. WARRANTY AND HELP
- 8a. If there are questions, complaints or suggestions, the customer may contact a MOMPSO representative at: email@example.com or by phone at 2103230670 10: 00-17: 00 Monday – Saturday.
- 8b. In cases where packaging is damaged or you notice a violation or an opening to it, then you may not accept the package and contact us directly by calling 2103230670.
- 8c. Any damage and non-correspondence must be reported within two (2) months of their recognition by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise the customer will lose warranty rights.
- 9a. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product that you have ordered, you can return it within 14 calendar days of its possession, or by using the following form of withdrawal in pdf form by sending the completed form via e-mail at email@example.com:
Withdrawal form for off-premises contracts.
(ACCORDING TO SECTION B OF DECREE 2251/94)
Fill in and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– To: [fill in the supplier’s details here] BRAND NAME: ADDRESS:
• ZIP CODE:
FAX (if there is one): E-mail (if there is one):
- (*) Hereby declare that I / we cancel / withdraw (*) from our contract (*) of the following products (*) / provision of the following service (*)
- Thatwas/wereordered on –/–/—- (*) / that was/were delivered on –/–/—-(*)
– Fill your personal info here: SURNAME: FIRST NAME: ADDRESS:
• ZIP CODE:
TEL. NUMBER (optional): E-mail (optional):
- Signature of customer (s) (only if this form is printed on paper)
- Date –/–/—
(*) Unnecessary indication is deleted.
or by making any other clear statement via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, presenting your decision to withdraw from the contract after making sure that the product (s) is in its original condition and that there has not been any interference, wear, use on it.
- 9b. The liability of evidence regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal, as defined here, belongs to the client. In order to meet the deadline set out above, it is sufficient that the notification of the withdrawal be sent before the cancellation period expires. The product (s) shall be sent to the seller within 30 days of the day on which the customer notifies the seller of the withdrawal from the contract.
- 9c. The seller returns, in the event of withdrawal from the contract, the retail price received for the product purchased (excluding delivery charges) within 14 days of the date on which the seller received the notice of withdrawal (“Withdrawal Form”) And after the products have been returned to their original state without any alteration on them and the packaging where there is one. For refund, the seller uses a bank account that he credits with the total amount. Return does not entail any payment to the customer. The refund will be credited to the bank account the customer will indicate by e-mail and will be charged for the shipping and return expenses within 14 calendar days of the day you have informed us of the decision to withdraw from the contract, withholding it as return until we get back the products.
9d. To be entitled to a full refund, the product (s) must be returned to their original packaging. The customer is entitled to use the product (s) only to the extent necessary to verify that the product complies with its description and function as expected. The customer is responsible for any loss of value of the product (s) due to the use of the product by the customer, which exceeds the lawful use as described in this section. In such a case, the seller is entitled to proceed to a proportional withholding of the amount refunded, taking into account the loss of value as described above.
- 9e. The customer’s right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to contracts for the purchase of products that have been manufactured to be measured or clearly personalized or which by their nature cannot be returned without the risk of expiry or deterioration.
- 9f. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the supply of sealed products which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- 9g. If a product you received within 3 days has a manufacturing problem and was not used then you can return it without any additional charge and after being checked by the manufacturer and found to be wrong in it, you will be refunded in full to a bank account that you will send by email to email@example.com.
- 9h. If a product you have ordered and during its use within one (1) month from the date of purchase, a manufacturing problem has occurred and after you have followed the correct usage and maintenance rules, you can return the product and – after being checked by the manufacturer and a problem is actually found – it will be returned to you repaired or it will be replaced by a new one.
- 9i. If on a MOMPSO product you have ordered and during its use and at your own fault of misuse or poor maintenance you have encountered a problem, then you can return the product and contact us for repair costs if this is possible.9. j.- If a MOMPSO product you have ordered and during its use within 6 months has a problem (excluded from warranty), which means that it cannot be used – and if its repair is possible – then you are charged a 40% off repair cost.
- 9k. If on any product of any other company (except MOMPSO) and after one (1) month from the date of purchase, a manufacturing problem has occurred and only in this case, the product may be replaced after being tested by the manufacturer and your request is accepted. In this case, MOMPSO.com does not bear any other responsibility.
- 10a. In addition to the examples clearly mentioned above or when required by law, the seller and the customer communicate primarily via emails, both of which recognize and agree as a valid means of communication. The seller may also contact the customer, either via the online contact form or through third party logistics, for the purpose of dealing with the customer’s purchase and delivering or returning the product (s) using the customer’s telephone number.
- 10b. Written communications with the seller, as well as any complaints, are considered valid only if they are sent to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org. and email@example.com.
- 10c. Both parties may change their e-mail addresses at any time for the purposes of this article, provided they immediately notify the other party using the existing e-mail addresses known to the parties.
11. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- 11a. The customer clearly states that he / she has read and accepted the statement regarding the processing of the personal data of the online store MOMPSO.com
12. LEGAL JURISDICTION
- 12a. In the event of any dispute under or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties agree to try to resolve disputes amicably.
- 12b. In the event of a dispute between the seller and a customer who is also considered to be a consumer for the purposes of applying the EU Directive. 524/2013 on contractual obligations arising from the sales contract concluded electronically between the parties, the seller informs that the European Commission has developed and offers an electronic dispute resolution platform (ODR platform) to resolve extrajudicial contractual disputes between the seller and the consumer-customer. The ODR platform is accessible via the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Using the ODR platform, the Customer-consumer can file a complaint about the online sale contract established with the seller. The above-mentioned website http://ec.europa.eu/odr contains all the customer-consumer information required to file a complaint and for the procedure that is to follow.
12c. If a dispute has not been resolved out of court, the dispute is then brought to the jurisdiction of the courts of Athens (Greece).
13. APPLICABLE LAW
The contract is ruled by Greek law.
14. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 14a. The provisions contained in these general terms of sale cancel and replace any prior agreement, understanding or negotiation, in writing or oral, between the parties about the purchase of the ordered products.
- 14b. If any clause is deemed inapplicable, this does not invalidate the entire contract.
- 14c. The contract for the purchase of the products will be concluded in Greek or in English.
- 14d. Seller may change these General Terms of Sale at any time. The contract concluded between the customer and the seller is governed by the General Terms of Sale applicable at the time of conclusion of the contract between the customer and the seller.
- 14e. It is forbidden to reproduce / republish the contents of mompso.com (texts, articles and photographs) in any way, online or otherwise, without our permission (Intellectual Property Law 2121/1993, as amended by Law 4481/2017) . The reproduction / republication of the content (texts, articles and pictures) of mompso.com is only allowed when we know it and with reference to its source.
15.ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS BY CUSTOMER
The Customer declares that he has read the General Terms carefully and clearly approves the following provisions: Article 3 (Availability of Products), Article 7 (Limitation of Liability), Article 12 (Legal jurisdiction) and Article 13 (Applicable law).
- I am notified of all offers and new products through the contact details I have provided.
- I am notified of thecompany’s news through the contact details I have provided.
Which personal data do we register?
- Name and surname.
- Order address.
- IP (can be used in combination with other data to directly or indirectly identify the user).
- Telephone number.
- Mobile phone number.
- Tax information (in the case of an invoiceissue).
(Checkboxes should not be pre-filled. If user’s personal data is transferred to third parties, there should be a clear report along with a check box for user consent).
If I change my mind?
If you wish to delete your personal information from the mompso.com e-shop database, simply send us an e-mail to let us know your consent. In the absence of such consent, it will not be possible to process personal data for the purposes mentioned above.
You may modify or correct errors in your personal data, delete your personal data, oppose or refuse to accept the processing of your personal data.